Sunday, July 10, 2011

The day Baby E completes me

29th May 2011 - the day Baby E came into my life. The feeling was hard to describe, a mixture of happiness and heartfelt - my heart was smiling and crying at the same time. A part of me feel like screaming "I'm a MOM!" and another part of me still find it hard to believe it's finally happening. We're parents now to Baby E and life could not have been any more complete.

Thank you to my hubby for believing in me, to my friends (you know who you are) for making this happen for me, to my parents who gave their support, my aunts (Cubi and Alang) for your love and support, and my family for accepting baby E into our life. She is anugerah paling istimewa from Allah. Baby E, Mama promise you will have a wonderful life ahead of you - one filled with lots and lots of LOVE :)

The first pic of Baby E when we got home

 Wan Cubi and Pak Cu Imran overlooking baby E

Papa pun take the responsibility

"So comfylah Wan nyer perut ni"
Banyaknye kerut kat dahi anak mama ni

Hello world!

Thank you Papa tolong i teran nak poo poo

No comments:

Post a Comment